There are a lot of details that go into a great event like Valapalooza and maybe some of you are wondering what you signed up for! Pastor Shawn shares some details going into the big event weekend.
SOME IMPORTANT VALAPALOOZA-WEEK DETAILS:
1) DOOR OPEN at 6:30 pm. If you come earlier, you will be asked to wait in the foyer area.
2) BRING YOUR TICKETS! They will be required for entry in door prizes and give-aways.
3) PHOTO BOOTH: Tickets holders will each get 1 FREE digital picture, which will be posted online for your retrieval after the event. One can purchase 5 additional digital pics for $5 and/or an 8×10 print picture for $10.
4) HORSE AND CARRIAGE: New this year! For a donation.
5) CHILDCARE: Must be pre-registered. $3 per child. Dinner is NOT included — only snacks. Please have your littles ones eat a meal before arriving.
6) STUDENT VOLUNTEERS: We need you to sign up! We’ll have sign ups available for you Wednesday night. We need 4 or 5 students to come and serve on Saturday at 1:00 pm and request all students serving on Sunday to be on-site at 5:00 pm on Sunday night. Please, also, plan to stay afterwards for 30 mins-to-an-hour of clean-up after the event ends. Many hands make light work.
7) STUDENT VOLUNTEER DRESS CODE: Students who will be serving food (the majority — we need all hands on deck) will be required to dress in black and white dress clothes. No jeans please. Black pants and white shirt. A dress. Or any variations thereof.
See you Sunday night!
If you still need to get tickets, they are on sale through Wednesday night, February 8th. More details here.